Material Handler – Myerstown
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM
Values driven VisionCorps is looking for a self-starter, team player Material Handler to work as a VisionCorps employee onsite at the Bayer Facility in Myerstown.
- Responsible for assuring that product is positioned in the proper areas, and packaging of the finished product.
- Works with the Production Supervisor to complete orders due daily.
- Operates electric pallet jack to transport products in and outside work area.
- Assists visually impaired individuals throughout the day as necessary including but not limited to sighted guide
- Operates stretch wrap machine to finish product according with specifications
- Keeps supplies and parts organized and counted, if necessary
- May be required to enter production updates into computer database
- Perform some instructing, checking or verifying of the work of others
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production warehouse setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, hand trucks, dollies and other warehouse motorized equipment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP knowledge helpful
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in shipping/receiving
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by January 4th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter by APPLYING ONLINE.
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.