VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has a new opportunity for a full time Team Leader to work as a VisionCorps employee onsite at the Bayer Facility in Myerstown.
- Responsible for assuring that product is positioned in the proper areas, and packaging of the finished product.
- Operates electric pallet jack to transport products in and outside work area.
- Assists visually impaired individuals throughout the day as necessary including but not limited to sighted guide.
- Works closely to facilitate and ensure production goals are met and high levels of communication are maintained
- Manages labor resources at the team and production level of Class 1 & 2 employees.
- Cross trained in all areas of production
- Operates stretch wrap machine to finish product according with specifications.
- Keeps supplies and parts organized and counted, if necessary.
- May be required to enter production updates into computer database.
- Perform some instructing, checking or verifying of the work of others.
- Manages bin and stock levels for assigned production area
- Communicates with warehouse personnel and production associates to support production goals
- Notifies responsible personnel when product and/or raw material shortages exist
- Observes and adheres to the Standards of Performance requirements address in the employee handbook at all times
- Maintains open communication with immediate supervisor and staff
- Completes 1:1 coaching meeting with immediate supervisor
- Attends mandatory meeting/trainings or non-mandatory meetings/trainings as schedule permits
- Utilizes and models VisionCorps’ values in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- Support the vision and mission of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a production or warehouse setting preferred
- Prior experience operating forklifts and/or electric pallet jacks required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP knowledge helpful
- Experience with ISO 9001-2008 preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Primarily works in semi-temperature-controlled production area
- Operates in a warehouse environment.
- May be exposed to fumes and dust.
- May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Travels to other locations as needed
- Must be able to carry, lift, push and or move a minimum of 60 lbs. at a time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, walk for prolonged times.
- Must be able to travel safely and independently
- Must be able to verbally communicate and hear
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
- Required to operate machinery
- Required to operate pallet jack
VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8th, 2021 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by December 8th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE