Full- Time, Monday - Friday
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a mission oriented, objective individual to work in our Production department in Lancaster. The Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring that shipping, receiving, pre-production, production, and end item inspection are meeting requirements. Responsible for all aspect of material traceability and testing. This position is also responsible for the proper and detail record keeping of all quality results.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Minimum one year experience in quality control inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ISO 9001-2015, Quality Management System compliance, including procedural reviews and updates, a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of and experience in many manufacturing processes, including shipping, receiving, order fulfillment and inventory management, preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Mathematical Skills – ability to work with percentages, convert fractions to decimals, ounces to pounds, inches to feet/yards, volume measurement versus weight measurement
- Ability to use simple scale and/or rule measurement
- Good time management skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and operate dolly and pallet jack.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery and different production floors
- Ability to travel safety and independently within the organization
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Vision acuity should be at a level able to verify measurement of products down to 1/32nd of an inch and to see clarity of screen printing font size 9 (visual aids are acceptable to achieve this)
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For more information on our company and to apply please visit https://services.visioncorps.net/employment/
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of VisionCorps is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an Affirmative Action participant – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran’s
Job Type: Full-time
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.