The Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring that shipping, receiving, pre-production, production, and end item inspection are meeting requirements. Responsible for all aspect of material traceability and testing. This position is also responsible for the proper and detail record keeping of all quality results.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Minimum one year experience in quality control inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ISO 9001-2008, Quality Management System compliance, including procedural reviews and updates, a plus.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of and experience in many manufacturing processes, including shipping, receiving, order fulfillment and inventory management, preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Mathematical Skills – ability to work with percentages, convert fractions to decimals, ounces to pounds, inches to feet/yards, volume measurement versus weight measurement
- Ability to use simple scale and/or rule measurement
- Good time management skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and operate dolly and pallet jack.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery and different production floors
- Ability to travel safety and independently within the organization
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Vision acuity should be at a level able to verify measurement of products down to 1/32nd of an inch and to see clarity of screen printing font size 9 (visual aids are acceptable to achieve this)
Vaccination Disclosure: VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8th, 2021 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by December 8th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter by APPLYING ONLINE.