Quality Inspector – York
Full- Time, Monday - Friday
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in our Production Operations in York, PA. The candidate will be responsible for various quality assurance duties as outlined below:
- Inspect blue containers for damage, stickers and marks
- Using a solvent on terry-cloth material, wipe and scrape the glue residue off the container
- Stack finished containers in box
- Supply employees with work to be done
- Ensure finished products will pass NLS inspection
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good problem solving skills
- Focus on maintaining excellent quality
- Ability to follow directions well
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Close attention to detail
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearmsJob Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Production: 1 year (Preferred)
Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.