Production Team Lead – Lancaster
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:00PM
The Team Lead will primarily be responsible for monitoring production of a designated product/area while acting in accordance with the company values, vision and mission.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency and knowledge in all areas of a designated product line meeting the requirements of Class 1 & 2 position profiles
- Works closely with Plant Manager to facilitate and ensure production goals are met and high levels of communication are maintained between Plant Manager and team members
- Manages labor resources at the team and production level of Class 1 & 2 employees.
- Cross trained in all areas of production
- Scans inventory and raw materials using handheld barcoding equipment
- Prints and applies labels
- Assists in packaging, staging, and warehousing of raw materials and finished goods
- Manages bin and stock levels for assigned production area
- Communicates with warehouse personnel and production associates to support production goals
- Notifies responsible personnel when product and/or raw material shortages exist
- Maintains all required paper and electronic documents in accordance with company and ISO 9001 requirements and procedures
- Assists Production Supervisor as necessary
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a production or warehouse setting preferred
- Experience with ISO 9001-2015 preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pallet Jack training preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Moderate to high physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel\
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.