We have an exciting employment opportunity for a full time Production Supervisor in our Lebanon facility.
- Ensure all information, supplies, equipment and materials are available for work to proceed unimpeded.
- Monitors production to assure adherence to quality standards, production requirements, and schedules personnel accordingly.
- Provides direct supervision and coordinates the efforts of the team members to ensure timely production.
- Provides individualized training for all operations within the production line.
- Works with Industrial division management to increase blind employment through job modification, and assistive technology.
- Responsible for documenting performance issues on a daily basis.
- Works closely with quality team to ensure safe products and production.
- Processes payroll data on each employee working in their area.
- Generates packing slips, and transfers orders to be invoiced via Great Plains.
- Daily production and quality tracking, logs, and associated reports.
- Assists with HACCP team and ensures all Good Manufacturing Practices are followed and documented – (applies to Food Processing Lines)
- Foster growth and identify opportunities for advancement for employees
- Complete bimonthly one on one coaching sessions and annual reviews
- Lead individuals who are themselves leading employees
- Communicates job expectations via 1:1 coaching meetings and position profiles
- Reviews and approves electronic time sheets in a timely manner
- Provides staff with information related to upcoming training opportunities
- Conducts annual review meeting and recommendations for final incentive opportunities
- Ensures that staff have the needed materials to complete their duties successfully
- Will observe and adhere to the Standards of Performance requirements addressed in the Employee Handbook at all times.
- Maintains open communication with immediate supervisor, senior managers, vendors, co-workers and volunteers
- Utilizes and models VisionCorps values in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- Participates 1:1 Coaching meeting with immediate supervisor
- Participates in company events
- Supports the vision and mission of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer at least two or more years of production related experience, with the ability to direct employees in a diversified work environment.
- Electric forklift experience required.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must possess basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess good communication skills
- Lean Manufacturing experience, ideal.
- Primarily works in a semi-temperature controlled production area
- Travels to other locations as needed
- Must be able to sit at desk for periods of time
- Must be able to work in the production area
- Must be able to carry, lift, and push equipment up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to spend considerate amount of time stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
- Fine motor skills – use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Visual acuity – close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to travel safely and independently
- Must be able to verbally communicate and hear
VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8th, 2021 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by December 8th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE