NLS Quality Inspector – York
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
VisionCorps, a values driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in our Production Operations in York, PA. The candidate will be responsible for various quality assurance duties as outlined below:
- Inspect blue containers for damage, stickers and marks
- Using a solvent on terry-cloth material, wipe and scrape the glue residue off the container
- Stack finished containers in box
- Supply employees with work to be done
- Ensure finished products will pass NLS inspection
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hand-eye coordination
Good problem solving skills
Focus on maintaining excellent quality
Ability to follow directions well
Ability to work independently within a team environment
Close attention to detail
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by January 4th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter by APPLYING ONLINE.
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.