Material Handler – Lebanon
Full Time, Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 3:30PM
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, has an exciting employment opportunity for a full time Material Handler in our Lebanon facility.
- Perform some instructing, checking, or verifying the work of others.
- Stacks, stores, stages, all raw materials and finished goods in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains all required paper and electronic documents in accordance with company and ISO 9001 requirements and GMP procedures
- Communicates with Finance Department and Production Supervisor on a regular basis to support production goals and maintain supply levels of all raw materials and finished goods.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency and knowledge in all areas of a designated product line and assists when needed.
- Maintains high levels of warehouse and general housekeeping standards
- Conducts and assists with periodic inventory counts and audits
- Communicates with team leaders to ensure production goals are met
- Ensure that all raw and packaging material is staged in the proper areas
- Removes, labels, enters in to the system and tracks all finished goods
- Minor maintenance
- Minimum of High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Two years’ experience operating forklifts, and other warehouse equipment.
- Basic computer and data entry skills required
- Two years of related warehouse and shipping/receiving experience
- Two years’ experience in a production line setting
- Basic maintenance experience
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Primarily works in a climate-controlled area
- May be exposed to fumes, dust and outdoor weather conditions
- Travels to other locations as needed
- Periodic use of company vehicle is required
- Must be able to carry, lift, push and or move a minimum of 60 lbs. at a time
- Specific vision abilities required by this job, including close vision, distance vision, color vison, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
- Ability to verbally communicate with others
- Required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Required to operate machinery, including, but not limited to forklift, battery charger, pallet jack, shrink wrap machine, lift assist, pallet leveler, tape machine, floor scrubber, bagger…
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
We are a Federal contractor and require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by January 4th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.