KidSight Coordinator – Lancaster
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:00PM
The KidSight Coordinator organizes and conducts children’s vision screenings and educational programs under the PAB contract while acting in accordance with the company values, vision and mission.
- Organizes, schedules and performs vision screenings and education programs for children of all abilities and on occasion adults
- Collects, analyzes, and documents data from screening into CRM database
- Interprets results, recommends complete eye exam when needed, and follows up with referrals/parents when appropriate
- Adheres to and maintains compliance to the Pennsylvania Association for the Blind contract guidelines
- Networks with and creates partnerships with community agencies to market the KidSight program
- Provides education programs to children and adults on blindness, vision loss prevention, eye-health, and VisionCorps services
- Stays up to date on basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the eye including the leading causes of vision loss for children
- Assists in the provision of general rehabilitation services as needed
- Participate in monthly Department meetings
- Participate in Company events
- Keep up to date on all training
- Any other duties or special projects assigned by VP of Education and Rehabilitation
Education and Work Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid PA Driver’s License and pass a MVR check required •Availability of a personal vehicle for travel (as necessary)
- Current Pennsylvania Child Abuse, Criminal and FBI Fingerprinting clearances preferred
- Certify and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Must become certified or maintain certification from PAB preferred
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the eye including the leading causes of blindness and vision loss
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE.
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.