IT Application Specialist
Lancaster, PA / Lebanon, PA / York, PA
Full- Time, Monday - Friday
This position will provide support for VisionCorps business applications, manage related vendors, write reports, create documentation, and provide user training. This includes working closely with other departments to provide solutions to business problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS-
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions listed below:
· Provide support for VisionCorps business applications. This includes (but is not limited to) our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central) and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales).
· Create reports to analyze business data using Microsoft Power BI, SQL queries, and Microsoft Excel.
· Work with application vendors for product inquiries, deployment, and technical support.
· Provide staff training and documentation for the use of business applications.
· Manage the use of Microsoft SharePoint Online as a platform for the delivery of business applications and data.
· Use Microsoft Power Automate Flows for automation.
· Work closely with the Operations and Finance teams to determine requirements and best practices for the business applications.
· Help support the use of visual adaptive technology in business applications, including magnifiers and screen readers.
· Protect corporate data via application security best practices.
· Manage IT-related expenditures to meet budgetary goals.
· Cover the IT Team support request queue for related tickets.
· Assist the IT Team with other tasks as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
· Participate in monthly department meetings
· Participate in Company events
· Keep up to date on all training
· Any other duties or special projects assigned by the Chief Information Officer
In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to act in accordance with company values, vision, and mission. Demonstrate leadership, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with clients, and co-workers. The employee will work with accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
Desired Characteristics – Honest, dependable, cooperative, responsible, diligent, process-oriented, organized, analytical, resourceful, patient, detail-oriented, and empathetic.
Desired Skills – Technical proficiency, customer service, time management, organization, relationship building, task prioritization, problem-solving, and communication.
Education and Work Experience:
· Experience with ERP systems, data analysis, and reporting tools preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a technical support position required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications required.
· Must be able to sit at a desk or in a vehicle for periods of time
· Must be able to carry, lift, and push equipment up to 50 lbs.
· Fine motor skills – use hands to touch, handle or feel
· Must be able to travel safely and independently
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.