HR Manager – Lancaster
Full-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:00PM
The HR Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the HR Department and support an employee-oriented culture while acting in accordance with the company values, vision and mission.
Essential Job Functions
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions listed below:
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Manages the talent acquisition process
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Develop and manages HR team by doing 1v1’s and performance reviews
Other Job Functions:
- Participate in bi-monthly All Staff meetings
- Participate in monthly meetings with Team
- Participate in Company events
- Keep up to date on all training
- Any other duties or special projects assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- BS in Business, Business, HR or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in HR
- 2-5 years’ experience in Supervision
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.