Contract Closeout Clerk
Full- Time, Monday - Friday
- This position profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employees. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of MS office software (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Familiar with clerical duties; phone, filing, printing, scanning, etc.
- Basic data entry for updating spreadsheets
- Possess US Citizenship and pass federal background check
- Closeout Clerk responsibilities
- Receiving/ Inventory Management of contract files
- Document Preparation
- Coordination of required weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Assist in coordination of office events
- Develop and maintain professional interpersonal relationships with clients and team member • Ensure office environment is free of safety hazards
- Receive and inventory contract files and report discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Produce accurate and complete documents.
- Produce accurate and complete reports and documents.
- Manages PTO according to policy.
- Has not exceeded the amount of unscheduled PTO allowed per VisionCorps policy.
- Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, other employees, supervisors and visitors.
- Acts in a professional manner.
- Follows the safety requirements for lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Follows accident reporting procedures.
- Understands and follows safe travel requirements. Individual/Team/Corporate Responsibilities • Observes and adheres to the Standards of Performance requirements outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Maintains open communication with immediate supervisor, vendors and coworkers.
- Models VisionCorps’ corporate values in the execution of daily work activities and decision making.
- Supports the vision and mission of VisionCorps.
- Attends VisionCorps meetings and trainings as needed and/or required.
- Continually participates in one on one coaching meetings with supervisor.
- Abide by all VisionCorps safety standards
- Properly maintain schedule, timeclock, and PTO
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Work will be performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to verbally communicate with others
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Work will typically be of sedentary nature.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action participant – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.