Contract Closeout Clerk II
Multiple Locations / Remote Work
Full- Time, Monday - Friday
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in an office environment
- Working knowledge of MS office software (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Familiar with clerical duties; phone, filing, printing, scanning, etc.
- Basic data entry for updating spreadsheets
- Possess US Citizenship and pass federal background check
- Maintain 100% accountability, storage of physical folders/documents being
temporarily stored for destruction.
- Maintain accountability of folder locations and storage area, quality checks on
scanned documents to ensure legibility and inventory of pages.
- Complete all PCF uploads
- Receiving/ Inventory Management of contract files
- Document Preparation
- Coordination of required weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain and organize office supplies
- Assist in coordination of office events
- Develop and maintain professional interpersonal relationships with clients and
- Ensure office environment is free of safety hazards
- Receive and inventory, contract files and report discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Produce accurate and complete documents.
- Produce accurate and complete reports and documents.
- Manages PTO according to policy.
- Has not exceeded the amount of unscheduled PTO allowed per VisionCorps
- Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, other
employees, supervisors and visitors.
- Acts in a professional manner.
- Follows the safety requirements for lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Follows accident reporting procedures.
- Understands and follows safe travel requirements.
- Work will be performed in an climate controlled office environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to verbally communicate with others
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Work will typically be of sedentary nature.
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.