Class 1 Production
Class 1 Production
The Class 1 production employee is primarily responsible for learning/completing a variety of responsibilities on the production lines while acting in accordance with the company values, vision and mission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS-
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions listed below:
• Produces within the acceptable range
• Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame
• Tracking of individual daily production
• Keep work area clean & neat
• Ability to repair defective product where appropriate
• Reports any issues to supervisor
• Follows all written P3’s and ISO processes
• Reports all quality related issues immediately as they happen
• Manages PTO according to policy
• Does not exceed the amount of unscheduled PTO allowed per policy
• Starts and ends work at the schedule time.
• Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, other employees, supervisors and visitors.
• Acts in a professional manner.
• Follows the safety requirements for lifting, pushing, pulling and safe operation of motorized equipment and/or vehicles.
• Follows accident reporting procedures.
• Understands and follows safe travel requirements.
Other Job Functions:
Participate in monthly Department meetings
Participate in Company events
Keep up to date on all training
Any other duties or special projects assigned by the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager
In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to act in accordance with company values, vision, and mission. Demonstrate leadership, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with clients, and co-workers. The employee will work with accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
Desired Characteristics – Reliable, trustworthy, independent, team player, respectful, commitment, integrity, respect, innovation
Desired Skills – Packing skills, problem solving, follow directions, time management, multitasking
Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a production setting preferred
• Experience with ISO 9001-2015 preferred
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Primarily works in temperature-controlled production area
• Travels to other locations as needed
• Ability to verbally communicate with others
• Light to moderate physical effort required
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
• Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
• Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.