Class 1 Production – Lebanon
Full- Time, Monday - Friday
Low Vision / Legal Blindness Friendly
Applicant must have the following:
- Experience in a production setting preferred
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Produces within the acceptable range
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions well
- Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame
- Ability to repair defective product where appropriate
- Moderate to high physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.