Class 1 Production – Philadelphia
Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Low Vision / Legal Blindness Friendly
VisionCorps, a values-driven non-profit, is looking for a flexible, hardworking, team player to work in the Production department in Philadelphia, PA. The candidate will be responsible for various operations on the production line. Applicant must have the following:
- Experience in a production setting preferred
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Produces within the acceptable range
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions well
- Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame
- Ability to repair defective product where appropriate
- Follows all written P3’s and ISO processes
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Fine motor skills – uses hands to finger, handle and/or feel
VisionCorps is a Federal contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022 per the Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to provide proof of vaccination by January 4th, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Please Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and more. For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements by APPLYING ONLINE
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.