Production Screen Tech/Inspector
Production Screen Tech/Inspector
The Screen Tech/Inspector is primarily responsible for creating screens for printing helmet pads for production while acting in accordance with the company values, vision and mission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions listed below:
- Creates and maintains print screens for ACH pad line.
- Completes assigned work within acceptable time frame.
- Inspects print on pads for accuracy and compliance.
- Keep work area clean & neat.
- Repair defective product as needed.
- Helps with general maintenance issues.
- Assist in cleaning of equipment used.
- Follows all written P3’s and ISO processes.
- Back up operator for digital print line.
- Reports all quality related issues immediately as they happen.
- Demonstrates ability to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, other employees, supervisors and visitors.
Follows all safety protocol Other Job Functions:
- Participate in monthly Department meetings.
- Participate in Company events.
- Keep up to date on all training .
Any other duties or special projects assigned by the Production Supervisor Page 2 of 3 Production Screen Tech/Inspector 6/2022 In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to act in accordance with company values, vision, and mission.
Demonstrate leadership, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with clients, and co-workers.
The employee will work with accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Reliable, trustworthy, independent, team player, respectful, commitment, integrity, respect, innovation Desired Skills – Organization, problem solving, attention to detail, time management, multitasking, effective communication.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a production setting preferred.
- Experience with ISO 9001-2008 preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Experience in automated equipment preferred.
Primarily works in temperature-controlled production area. Travels to other locations as needed Physical Demands. Light to moderate physical effort required. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and move around machinery. Repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms.
It is the policy of VisionCorps to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
All VisionCorps employees are employed at-will.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action Plan employer.
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Qualified individuals may submit their resumes to email@example.com. VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.